2010年7月29日星期四

Dali


On my China trip, I made a bike trip from Dali old town to Lijiang old town with my friend Jelly and my guide Li. The Chinese guide is a very nice boy. I have learnt a lot Chinese when we were travelling.

D1 Having no problem to find the guesthouse. The guide led me to the hotel directly and helped me check in. In previous China trip, I used to mistook the hotels in Xi’an, that was awesome experience. So this time I appreciate this very much. I have right name but the are three guesthouse was called four seasons guest house in Xi’an old town.And unfortunately they three such hotels with the same name.I found my friends at the last one.

We started our trip at 8am.We have very good landscape when we cycled between Mt.Cangshan and Erhai Lake.We have saw a lot of local people farming there.And above all the best thing is the hotspring in Xiashankou,and the guesthouse is a good price:80yuan for room with a bath room,and a small hotspring pool in the bath room.
We spent one night at a small village called Xiashankou(actually it’s was full of hotels because of the hotspring).People form the down of Dali come here very often,because it’s 75km from the downtown and 60km form the Dali old town.And it’s flat road is very good for cycling(very few mountain to climb in the trip).

D2 After a wonderful night at Xiashankou we started our cycling journey to Baihanchang(Jiu he bai zu xiang).The fresh milk in Xiashankou is so good,because Xiashankou is very close to Denchuan which is the major milk producing area of Yunnan province.You can buy the bottled and boiled fresh milk.
Today we have at least 50 km to climb up. According my GPS we have arrived at a mountain with the altitude 3000m,and we begun at 2200m..

D3 It’s a luckily day today.A road from Baihanchang to Lijiang was under construction so there is very few traffic,but actually there is few construction too.It seemed like that this road has been reserved for us.When we arrived at the peak of the mountain a beautiful landscape show in front of us!

没有评论:

发表评论